Private Tour: 5-Hour Dragon Gate, Huating Temple, And Grand View Tower Tour In Kunming
OverviewWith this private 5 hours tour, you will be escorted by your personal English-speaking tour guide and professional chauffeur to visit highlights of Kunming city attractions: Dragon Gate at West Hill, Huating Temple, and Grand View Tower. This is a perfect introduction to those who have a short stay in Kunming, city of perpetual Spring.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAt around 9am, your private English-speaking tour guide and vehicle will pick you up from the lobby of your downtown Kunming hotel and drive to Dragon Gate at West Hill to see the largest fresh-water lake, Dianchi Lake, which is also called "the pearl of the plateau". Next, your will visit Huating Temple, which is one of the oldest and largest Buddhist complexes in Kunming with 572 painted sculptures and more than 260 stone carvings of animals and birds.
After lunch, you will visit Grand View Tower. Its lovely gardens and buildings have won the name of "West Lake Junior" commanding a panoramic view of Dianchi Lake with the charming Sleeping Beauty Hill in the background. After that, you will transfer be transferred back to your downtown Kunming hotel where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for Private Tour: 5-Hour Dragon Gate, Huating Temple, And Grand View Tower Tour In Kunming
- Private tour accompanied by friendly and experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Transfer by reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a popular local restaurant
- Admission fees to listed attractions
Exclusions for Private Tour: 5-Hour Dragon Gate, Huating Temple, And Grand View Tower Tour In Kunming
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 Days RV Tour in Southeast Yunnan with Red Land and Rice Terrace
- 7 Days Yunnan Charming Old Town Tour
- Private Day Tour: Stone Forest and Jiuxiang from Kunming Including Roasted Duck Lunch
- 2 Days Dongchuan Red Land Tour
- Private Day Tour of Jiuxiang Cave from Yunnan
- Full Day Private Kunming Sedan Chair Snow Mountain Tour
- One day Kunming leisure city tour