Private Tour: Abu Simbel By Minibus From AswanWrite a Review
OverviewEarly in the morning you will be transferred to Abu Simbel by car. After arrival you enjoy your guided tour of the Temples of Abu Simbel.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Your private driver will collect you from your Aswan hotel around 3:30am – please note that for some Aswan hotels pickup may be earlier, and for others pickup may not be possible at all. Catch forty winks in air-conditioned comfort as you drive for three and a half hours across the desert to the small town of Abu Simbel – you may wish to order a breakfast box from your hotel.
At the site, your private Egyptologist guide will explain the history of the UNESCO-listed temples. He'll clarify how they were built, for Ramses II and his wife Nefertari, and how they were transported, piece by piece, to this new location when the Aswan High Dam was set to flood their original location. You'll also learn about the meanings of the statues and inscriptions that adorn the temples, and have free time to explore and capture pictures of the temples reflected in Lake Nasser.
After around three hours at the site, which includes time for shopping, coffee, and snacks (own expense), you'll drive back to Aswan, arriving at your hotel around 1:30pm, depending on location.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Abu Simbel By Minibus From Aswan
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Abu Simbel By Minibus From Aswan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Sound And Light Show At Philae Temple
- Day Tour Of Aswan, Philae Temple And Obelisk
- Abu Simble Temples From Aswan By Flight
- Trip To St. Simeon Monastery
- Trip To Kom Ombo And Edfu From Aswan
- Felucca Ride On The Nile In Aswan At Sunset
- Nile Trip On Felucca For An Hour In Aswan
- 3-Night 4-Day 5-Star Nile Cruise From Aswan To Luxor With Private Guide