Private Tour: Akumal Marine Turtle Snorkeling And Cenote Adventure - CancunWrite a Review
OverviewVisit one of the most beautiful beaches in The Riviera Maya and get a unique opportunity to swim and snorkel beside marine turtles in their natural habitat at Akumal, a beautiful coral reef of the Caribbean. Take a closer look and spot hundreds of colorful fishes, mantas and other marine species. Afterwards, you will take a short ride to an amazing cenote, an underground river with crystal clear water where you can refresh yourself one more time. Your private tour will be led by a professional private guide in nature.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Your private guided tour begins with pickup from either your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel.
First, you'll head off to Akumal, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Maya, where you'll have a opportunity to swim and snorkel with marine turtles in their natural habitat. You'll also be swimming among hundreds of colorful fish and manta rays in this beautiful coral reef, and your guide will point out some of the best spots to observe such amazing sea life.
Once through, you'll take a short ride to a cenote or natural sinkhole. It will be either Cenote Chikin Ha or Cenote Azul, depending on the day. Here, enjoy a refreshing swim in the sparkling waters of this underground river, or choose to snorkel further into this underground Mayan world. Your guide will provide details on the role of cenotes in human evolution, and tell tales of cavern divers who recently found skeletons of the first Americans nearby.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Akumal Marine Turtle Snorkeling And Cenote Adventure
- Private, knowledgable guide
- Private transportation
- Snorkeling gear
- Water and soft drinks
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Akumal Marine Turtle Snorkeling And Cenote Adventure
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring both a swimsuit and a towel
Please let us know your preferred tour time when booking (e.g. early morning, etc)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.