Private Tour: Akumal Marine Turtle Snorkeling From Cozumel
OverviewThis tour will take you to one of the most beautiful beaches in The Riviera Maya and get a unique opportunity to swim and snorkel beside marine turtles in their natural habitat at Akumal. Take a closer look and spot hundreds of colorful fishes, mantas and other marine species. Afterwards, you will visit an amazing cenote, an underground river with crystal clear waters where you can refresh yourself one more time. Your private tour will be led by a professional private guide in nature and a private driver during all the tour.
- Ideal choice for families
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourMeet your personalguide at thePlaya del Carmen ferry port at8:15am, then drive 30 minutes to the town of Akumal in a comfortable private vehicle. Board a boat a Akumal Beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Maya. Head out to acoral reef, suit up in the provided snorkeling gear, and spend a couplehours swimming beside marine turtles in their natural habitat. As you paddle through the warmwater, spot hundreds of colorful fishes, harmless rays, andmarine animals. Get plenty of attention from yourprivate guide as you visit one of the best spots onthe reef forobserving sea life.
Hop back on the boat around 11am and take ashort ride to a beautifulCenote: a naturalunderground swimming hole filled with fresh water.At eitherCenote Chikin Ha or Cenote Azul (depending on the day and availability), admire the crystal-clear water and takea refreshing dipas you snorkel into the underground Mayan world. Learn from your guide why cenotes are the "front entrance" to the human evolution recent discoveries in the area have includedskeletons of the first Americans and remains of prehistoric animals.
The tour concludes around 2pm, when your driver brings you back to the Playa del Carmen ferry port.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Akumal Marine Turtle Snorkeling From Cozumel
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off at Playa del Carmen Ferry Port
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Akumal Marine Turtle Snorkeling From Cozumel
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cozumel ferry to playa del Carmen round trip
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Buggy Adventure: Mayan Village, Tequila Museum and Punta Sur
- Private and Customizable Jeep Excursion in Cozumel With Lunch and Snorkel
- Dive and Drive Cozumel Adventure
- Cozumel Dune Buggy Off-Road Adventure to Punta Sur
- Atlantis Submarine Expedition, Cozumel
- Combo Tour: Cozumel Island and Tequila Tour, Playa Mia Beach Park and Discover Mexico Park