Private Tour: Amazing Sunset At Uluwatu Temple Half-day Tour - Kuta
OverviewUluwatu tour is a Bali tour package which allows you to visit some attractions in the southern part of Bali. This tour is a half day tour where you only need to spend six hours to enjoy some awesome spots in Bali. During this tour, you will be visiting Uluwatu temple and then you are invited to watch Kecak Dance around the Uluwatu temple. After that, you will be escorted to Jimbaran which is so popular for its seafood dinner.
Know More about this tour
Start at 03.00 pm, picked up from your hotel using air-conditioned vehicle to uluwatu temple that is temple for hindu people.
- Uluwatu Temple
This is a wonderful temple located on a rocky steep and high as well as jutting into the sea. This temple becomes the most popular temple in the southern part of Bali. It is not only beautiful for its temple, but there is also a beautiful beach called Pecatu beach. This beach is very good for surfing. Uluwatu temple as well as the beach to go surfing. If you really want to get this experience, then you must join our Uluwatu tour. Your professional driver will pick you up from your hotel and escort you to this location.
- Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
Kecak dance is a popular traditional dance in Bali that tells about Ramayana life and played by some Bali men. There are about ten up to thirty men who will play this traditional dance. They are sitting on the ground and making a large circle. Then, they will dance and sing together in front of audiences. Every tourist who visits Bali must not miss this experience because this dance is only available in Bali. So, you have to book our Bali tour package if you really want to enjoy the dance. Instead of Kecak dance, you have a chance to watch Pendet Dance and other Bali dances.
- Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Jimbaran beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali that you also must visit during the Uluwatu tour. This beach is also beautiful at night. Once you visit this beach, you have to try seafood dinner at some restaurants available along the beach. All of the seafood menus are delicious and still fresh. You can choose your favorite menus, friends, or life partners.
After it finishes, Reconvene with your driver and conclude your tour with hotel drop-off at approximately 9pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Amazing Sunset At Uluwatu Temple Half-day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- English-speaking driver
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Amazing Sunset At Uluwatu Temple Half-day Tour
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Optional Kecak Dance ticket IDR 100.000/person (pay directly)
Not recommended for pregnant women
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all
Minimum age is 3
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.