From USD 56.25
OverviewVisit one of India’s most renowned architectural gems on this private tour to Jaipur’s Amber Fort. Take an exciting elephant ride up to the fort and witness an interesting mix of Hindu and Mughal architecture as you tour several chambers and monuments with your knowledgeable local guide. Catch an amazing view of beautiful Jal Mahal, a palace in the middle of Man Sagar Lake, and enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up from your Jaipur hotel in the morning and take you by private, air-conditioned vehicle to Amber Fort. When you arrive at the bottom of the hill near Maota Lake, enjoy a jeep ride to the for.
When you reach the top of the hill, follow your guide inside Amber Fort, an impressive architectural wonder built by Raja Man Singh I. Known for its artistic style, it blends both Hindu and Mughal elements, as seen in its large ramparts, monuments, and series of gates and cobbled paths.
Visit Jai Mandir, a chamber of glittering mirrors, and Shila Devi Temple. Stop by Diwan-e-Aam, an 18th-century monument known as the Hall of Public Audience, and its counterpart, Diwan-e-Khas, a Mughal- and Rajasthan-style monument known as the Hall of Private Audience.
Catch an amazing view of Jal Mahal, a beautiful palace located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake, and then head back down the hill with your guide in a jeep and re-board your private vehicle to return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Amber Fort And Jal Mahal Including Elephant Ride
- Entrance fee to Amber Fort
- Jeep ride
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Amber Fort And Jal Mahal Including Elephant Ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.