Private Tour: Amsterdam Lifestyle And Food Walking Tour With A Local
OverviewWant to find out what Dutchies eat and drink? How about where they spend their free time? In this 2.5 hour private walking tour youll get the answers from your local guide. All exclusively created for you and your friends. See how multicultural the food scene has become in Amsterdam and what has influenced this in time. Meet local vendors and see one of the biggest markets in Europe, The Albert Cuyp market .
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tour
On this private tour your local guide will show you around the hip Pijp area and some of the best eating and drinking spots in town for an authentic Dutch experience. The food scene in Amsterdam is one of the most international ones you can find out there, so be prepared to be amazed.
Meet local vendors at one of the biggest markets of Europe, the Albert Cuyp market. Taste the best herring in town and shop away through the market for all the delicious goodies. Of course, youll also try out the famous Stroopwafles, a delicious Dutch caramel sweet treat.
Your host will give you lots of insights on which restaurants are the best in town as well as where you can spend a fun evening out with local beer and great atmosphere. Find out about local family businesses from traditional Dutch families to Asian families moved in Amsterdam generations ago. After all, locals know all the best stories, right?
Youll taste several different dishes including some Surinamese specialties and an amazing coffee at a vibrant new-collective cafe in the middle of the Pijp area. Finish the tour with satisfied taste buds and lots of local tips from your private guide for the perfect stay in Amsterdam! You and your friends will have a blast!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Amsterdam Lifestyle And Food Walking Tour With A Local
- 2.5- hour private food and lifestyle tour in Amsterdam
- Get local insights on the Dutch lifestyle from your private local guide
- Visit at the Albert Cuyp market and some of the best food spots in Amsterdam
- Taste 5 different food treats
- Get tips and tricks from your local guide for the rest of your stay in Amsterdam
Exclusions for Private Tour: Amsterdam Lifestyle And Food Walking Tour With A Local
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Historic Walking Tour of Amsterdam with Art Historian Guide
- Amsterdam Canal Boat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Rijksmuseum Ticket
- Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Shore Excursion: Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam Canal Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass
- Amsterdam Bar and Club Tour
- Bloemendaal Highlights: Guided Bike Tour from Amsterdam