Private Tour: Ancient Crafts Of Florence Tour
OverviewCome with a professional guide and this private tour to discover the ancient crafts of Florence, its passion and history!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourWorkshops and expertises so far in time; old traditions still alive nowadays through the alleys of the city centre. An Artisan is a skilled craft worker who makes or creates things by hand that may be functional or strictly decorative, for example furniture, decorative arts, sculptures, clothing, jewellery, household items and tools or even mechanical mechanisms such as the handmade clockwork movement of a watchmaker. Artisans practice a craft and may through experience and aptitude reach the expressive levels of an artist.
The tour will lead you to discover the traditional and artistic crafts that still survive in Florence; we'll stop in some workshops that still nowadays use old tools to maintain the quality, passion and tradition of old crafts.
From Piazza del Duomo to Piazza della Signoria you'll reach the "Oltrarno" crossing Ponte Vecchio, because the left bank of the river preserves small corners full of surprises, history and creativity.
Discover this special world with a professional guide to have a better experience memorable workshop, ateliers and studio.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Ancient Crafts Of Florence Tour
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Ancient Crafts Of Florence Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour with Villa and Winery Tour
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence