Private Tour: Ancient Ephesus Highlights With Wine Tasting - KusadasiWrite a Review
Leave your ship or Kusadasi hotel to explore the region known as Ephesus. Spend 7-hours touring incredible monuments through Magnesia Gates including the Great Theatre and the Odeon. Taste delicious wines and have lunch at the Seven Sages Winery, all the while accompanied by a private guide.
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet a driver in the lobby of your hotel or the cruise port in Kusadasi, then drive up the scenic coastal road towards ancient Ephesus. Upon your arrival, begin at the Magnesia Gate, then stroll to a series of spectacular monuments including the Forum, the Odeon, the Library of Celsus, the Thermal Baths of Scolastika, and the Great Theatre. Walk back to your vehicle along the Arcadian Way, a grand avenue where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession.
After Ephesus, continue to the Seven Sages Winery, also known as Yedi Bilgeler, where you'll pause for a relaxing lunch. Once you have finished the meal, explore the 12-acre (5-ha.) estate, which grows Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, and Shiraz grapes.
In the production area, learn the process of wine making and what is needed to make fine local wine, from oak barrels to bottling machines, filtration equipment, and stainless steel fermentation tanks. Taste three different wines, then return to the vehicle for the trip back to Kusadasi, where this tour concludes at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Ancient Ephesus Highlights With Wine Tasting
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Ancient Ephesus Highlights With Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.