OverviewTake part in this wine and nature tour, hosted in the Andes mountains, while accompanied by a private guide. Travel with your group of no more than 4 and learn about the incredible natural formation. Enjoy a tasting of your favorite Chilean wine and lunch before returning to town for the day.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourYour day begins with a 9:30am pickup from your Santiago accommodations. Together with your private group, — a maximum of four people — board the vehicle and begin your journey west.
After about an hour, make a photo stop and admire the view. See the Maipo river, popular with kayakers, and the geological formations of the Andes mountains.
At around 11:30am, you have the option to walk to a local waterfall. Alternatively, you can trek to look for examples of andesita, a type of igneous volcanic rock typically found in the Andes mountains.
At 12:30pm, stop to admire the native flora, fauna, and mountainous environment. Spot condors, larges bird that live in the Andes, whose wings measure almost 10 feet (three meters) from wing to wing. Stop for a snack, wine tasting, and a cup of tea at 1pm. Relax in a cozy chair at the picnic table and soak up the scenery.
At 3pm begin the drive back to Santiago. Arrive at your hotel at approximately 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Andes Mountains With Wine Tasting From Santiago
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Tour: Andes Mountains With Wine Tasting From Santiago
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of four people per booking
Minimum age is 22 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of two people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Santa Rita Wine Tour
- Private Full-Day Tour Of Santiago
- Santiago Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Isla Negra And Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip From Santiago
- Surfing Day Trip From Santiago
- Small-Group Valparaiso And Wine Tour From Santiago
- Mapocho Golf Club From Santiago
- City Tour And Wine Tour Concha Y Toro Or Santa Rita
- Create Your Own Wine Private Tour From Santiago
- High-Quality Mountain Bike Rentals In Santiago