Private Tour: Arequipa Countryside Tour Including Sabandia Mill And Founder's Mansion
OverviewSee what lies outside central Arequipa on this half-day private tour of the countryside. With a private guide, learn about the regions farming history and see the intriguing farming terraces of Paucarpata; visit the Sabandia Mill; tour the Founders Mansion; and enjoy a wonderful panoramic view from Sachaca. Transport by private minivan will ensure your comfort on this morning or afternoon tour.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter you are picked up from your Arequipa hotel by private, air-conditioned minivan, set off into the countryside with your guide.
Youll start in the Paucarpata Distruct, where farming terraces date back to pre-Inca times. Learn about the farming techniques used during this era and admire the precise layouts of the terraces before heading south into the Sabandia District.
Here, visit the Sabandia Mill (El Molino de Sabandia), built in the 18th century and still operating today. Hear from your guide the importance the mill played back in the late 1700s, and take some time to enjoy its pretty grounds before heading to the village of Huasacache and the Founders Mansion, a colonial home once owned by Arequipas founder, Garc Manuel de Carbajal. Tour the mansion with your guide, checking out the restored furniture and artwork.
Back in your minivan, make your way along Via Paisajista to the district of Tingo, an old summertime resort area on the Rio Chili, and then head into Sachaca to visit its viewpoint, where youll end your tour with a fabulous view of the entire city. Youll then be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Arequipa Countryside Tour Including Sabandia Mill And Founder's Mansion
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Arequipa Countryside Tour Including Sabandia Mill And Founder's Mansion
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.