Private Tour: Asuncion At Night With Dinner Show
OverviewA 6-hour evening package designed for people with little time during your stay in Asuncion. Tour the capital of Paraguay at night then be whisked away to a typical restaurant where you will enjoy dinner accompanied by a live show.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet dinner included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDepart from your hotel in the evening and head for a night out on this historic town. After night falls you will have the opportunity to get to know nocturnal Asuncion and witness the spectacular lights of the Government Palace, the promenade that is a popular the meeting point for hiking, leisure, and recreation. Then, cross the main avenues of the capital, visiting New Asuncion, where the night comes to life with the shopping center, casinos, pubs, and bars.
During the night there will be stops of 15 to 20 minutes to see sites such as the Panteon de los Heroes, the Government House, and to take photographs.
At the end of the city tour you will enjoy a dinner in a typical restaurant accompanied by a live show with national artists. The dinner consists of beef, alongside various other meats which are cooked on a grill, called "parrilla" in Spanish, or an open fire. The Asado are accompanied by salads and manioc or yuca, similar to the potato.
After, you will be taken back to your downtown accommodations at approximately midnight.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Asuncion At Night With Dinner Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Dinner and show
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Asuncion At Night With Dinner Show
- Gratuities (recommended, approximately $10.00 USD)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 2 people per booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
This tour does not offer a dietary option
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
No personal food is allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.