OverviewIf you consider yourself a football soccer lover then you can’t pass out the opportunity to see the magnificent Azteca Stadium. With a capacity of 105,064 spectators, it’s the only stadium in the world that has hosted two World Cup Finals (Mexico ‘70 and ‘86). Enjoy a private, guided tour and learn about the wonders of this important place.
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Your private behind-the-scenes tour begins as you meet your guide at a central location in Mexico City. Board a private vehicle and head to the Azteca Stadium. Once there, your private guide will lead you through a tour of the place and tell you all about it.
See the commemorative plaques just outside the stadium and then head inside and see the internal tunnels with the most representative images of the exciting sport of soccer. You'll get to visit the locker rooms of players from the Mexican Soccer Team and of Club America (Águilas del América) Football Club, belonging to the Mexican Soccer League.
Walk through the benches and the press room and feel the energy on the field living the excitement of all the great players. Learn about important events that have taken place here such as the times when Maradona and Pele became world champions and where Maradona made his legendary “Hand of God." After taking in the history of this place, you'll board your private vehicle and head back to the central meeting point.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Azteca Stadium Behind-the-Scenes Access
- Private guide
- Round Transportation from meeting point
- Access to Azteca Stadium
- Digital Picture of the group
Exclusions for Private Tour: Azteca Stadium Behind-the-Scenes Access
- Food and drinks
- Printed pictures
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.