Private Tour: Badaling Great Wall And Kangxi Grasslands On Horseback - Beijing
OverviewExploreBeijing from a completely different perspective on the beautiful Kangxi Grasslands on a horseback as well as visit the most famous Badaling Great Wall during this private day trip. Get to know its friendly guides and horses and ride through the Beijing countryside's stunning natural scenery. All ages and experience levels are welcome, making this fun horseback riding adventurous and family-friendly.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your private driver and tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning then take you to conquer the Badaling Great Wall at first. It is the best-preserved and most complete section among the various sections, therefore the most popular, and once most visited by many world leaders. Hike or ride the cable car to the Sun-view Tower with the highest latitude to have a panoramic view of the parapet and its stunning surroundings.
Visiting the wall leaves you with a big appetite which we will fulfill by having a buffet lunch before we continue our adventure to Kangxi Grassland; the unique and original ecological prairie in Beijing. People come here in summer for its summer resort. The best thing is it is a standard race course, so how about riding a horse in the wide grassland or strolling on a camel? There is a standard horse riding field with a variety of horses for you to choose from.
Our guide will help you to arrange your ride so whether you are a beginner or an experienced horse rider, you will find enjoyment in horse back riding. In addition to this, the course staff will instruct you on how to ride the horse at an appropriate pace. The half-day riding tour covers interpreter service, entrance fees and the ride for about an hour. It is advised that you dress casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
After your wonderful adventure tour, you will be sent back to the hotel.
- Children under the age of 7 are can ride for free, and will be asked to share a horse with an adult. If available at the time of the tour, there may be an option for young children to ride a pony, at an additional cost.
- For beginners, there will be horsemen strolling on the grassland. There will be an extra charge for this service.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Badaling Great Wall And Kangxi Grasslands On Horseback
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- 1 hour horseback riding
Exclusions for Private Tour: Badaling Great Wall And Kangxi Grasslands On Horseback
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional hour of horseback riding fee
- Cable car fee on the Great Wall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please stand in the left front of the horse when mounting the horse under the staff instructions
Riders should ride the horse within the course. Don't leave the course or ride other horses that lack the uniform management, insurance, security of the course, or you will be held responsible for any consequences.
Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Children under the age of 7 are free, and will be asked to ride with an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Travel insurance is encouraged
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours