Private Tour: Bali Heritage Sites
OverviewEnjoy a private full-day tour to visit Balis heritage sites. With a guide, you'll see Tanah Lot Temple, Taman Ayun Temple, Kintamani Volcano (Mt. Batur), and the spring holy temple. Plus, visit Balinese art villages and a coffee plantation on this 10-hour excursion that includes private transport, hotel pickup and drop-off, and lunch.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your heritage tour of Bali begins as your private driver-guide picks you up at your accommodation in the morning; before setting off for the day, your guide discusses the tour with you.
Head first to Tanah Lot Temple, about a 45-minute drive away. This temple is thought to be the work of Dang Hyang Nirartha, who, during his travels along the coast in the 16th century, saw the rock island's beautiful setting and rested there. Each of the sea temples were established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the southwestern coast. In addition to Balinese mythology, the temple was significantly influenced by Hinduism.
Next, visit Taman Ayun, the royal family temple of the Mengwi kingdom, built in 1634 by King I Gusti Agung Putu. Surrounded by a moat, Taman Ayun translates as 'beautiful garden.' Then continue your day trip about an hour to Kintamani, a volcano also known as Mt. Batur. You may choose to have lunch here, and take in the magnificent view of the caldera. After, head to Tirta Empul Temple (Spring Holy Temple), located in the village of Manukaya. Tirta Empul is actually the name of a water source located within the temple, where the Balinese go to bathe in the sacred waters for healing and spiritual benefits.
Finish your tour by visiting some of Bali's art villages, such as Tohpati, known for batik; Celuk, known for gold and silver; Batuan, known for painting; and Mas, known for wood carving. After this, your driver-guide returns you to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bali Heritage Sites
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking Driver/guide
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bali Heritage Sites
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Tour Bali Temples Tour with Barong Dance Performance
- Private Tour: Bali's Sea Temple and Sunset on Canggu Beach
- Private Tour: Bali Temple and Countryside Tour
- Private Shore Excursion: Ubud Art Villages and Sacred Monkey Forest
- Bali Temples Sunset Tour: Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot
- Private Tanah Lot Day Trip