This Private Full-Day Tour includes a visit to the Tanteri Museum. Enjoy a ceramic making lesson where you will experience a new way to discover the unexposed Balinese culture. It may not be as popular as silver or wood carving, but it is certainly not less interesting. After your workshop you will continue to Tanah Lot where you can enjoy one the most spectacular sunsets in Bali.
(Lunch and dinner are at your own expense).
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
This Private Half-Day Tour begins when you are picked up from your hotel in Bali. You will meet with your professional tour guide that will accompany you for this full-day culture experience.
You will head to Pejaten Village which was known as being the centre of the roof tile producers a long time ago. Here you will join a 1-hour short course to learn the different techniques of making ceramics. You will start by learning the methods of wedging, centering, lifting and forming in addition to practicing the best positions for a mass of clay on the wheel.
Enjoy working on the potter's wheel and learn the basics of creating your own pieces. The experienced instructor will accompany you during the course.
Afterwards, visit the museum where you will see a high quality collection of ceramics in various forms of animals, pots, kitchenware, cutlery and ashtrays.Â
At the end of the afternoon take a short transfer to Tanah Lot; a temple perched on a small rock by the shore. Here you can enjoy a magical golden sunset which will be sure to amaze you. When the sun embraces the horizon you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bali Pottery Making Workshop And Sunset At Tanah Lot Temple
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bali Pottery Making Workshop And Sunset At Tanah Lot Temple
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.