OverviewExperience the Balinese countryside on an 8-hour private tour to the Batukaru area of northern Bali. With a guide, enjoy activities such as visiting a butterfly park to see hundreds of butterflies and rare insects from the Indonesian Archipelago. Check out Batukaru Temple, one of the most important temples on the island, see the UNESCO World Heritageâlisted Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, and stop at Ulun Danu Temple in the Bedugul area. Hotel pickup by private air-conditioned vehicle is included from select resort areas.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour day trip starts with hotel pickup in the morning by your private driver-guide for the ride to the butterfly park in Wanasari Village.
See hundreds of butterflies and exotic creatures from Bali and other Indonesian islands, and then continue to Batukaru Temple on the slopes of Mt. Batukaru. This multitiered Hindu temple is dedicated to Mahadewa, the God of Mt. Batukaru, and is meant to protect Bali from evil spirits.
Next, head to the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, part of the UNESCO World Heritage site of subak, a traditional Balinese system of irrigation in this community, which controls water for the farmers in the region. Lunch with a view of the rice fields is served here (own expense). Then proceed to Ulun Danu Temple, which is used by the surrounding villagers for offerings to the goddess of water. Located on the shores of Lake Beratan, the temple was built in the 16th century and is an important irrigation source for other small water temples in central Bali.
Your tour ends with return transport to your hotel for drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bali Temple And Countryside Tour
- Entrance fees
- Parking fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bali Temple And Countryside Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.