Visit Wat Suthat, The Giant Swing and Thailand's Democracy Monument. After dinner we explore Ratanakosin by tram and visit Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, the Golden Mount, Wat Ratchanaddaram, the City Pillar Shrine, the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, the National Theatre and Santi Chaiprakarn Park.
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, start your night tour of Bangkok with a drive to Wat Suthat and the Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha) that stands in front. Learn about this royal temple, constructed over a 40-year span during the reign of King Rama I and III. From here, you'll continue on foot, passing the Bangkok Metropolitan Office en route to the Democracy Monument, designed by a Thai architect.
Stop for a leisurely dinner at a restaurant in the retro-style Hotel De Moc. Then hop aboard a tram for a scenic 1.5-hour ride around the Rattanakosin area. You're treated to views of Bangkok's must-see attractions such as the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Golden Mount, Wat Ratchanatdaram, Democracy Monument, Wat Pho, and Santi Chaiprakarn Park.
End your 4-hour tour by exploring Khao San Road, a popular destination for backpackers to Thailand, before hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bangkok At Night
- Entrance fees
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bangkok At Night
- Alcoholic drinks
- Round-trip transfers from the airport, sea/river ports, train stations and hotels/resorts located inside or outside of the city center; supplements will be applied
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please dress respectfully to enter religious sites
You might also like
- Floating Markets Of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip From Bangkok
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise On The Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex And Wat Phra Kaew Tour
- Bridge On The River Kwai And Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Thai Dinner And Classical Thai Dance Tour From Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Temple And River Of Kings
- Oasis Spa - Bangkok
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC