Private Tour: Bangkok At Night
OverviewVisit Wat Suthat, The Giant Swing and Thailand's Democracy Monument. After dinner we explore Ratanakosin by tram and visit Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, the Golden Mount, Wat Ratchanaddaram, the City Pillar Shrine, the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, the National Theatre and Santi Chaiprakarn Park.
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, start your night tour of Bangkok with a driveto Wat Suthat and theGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha) that stands in front. Learn about thisroyal temple, constructed over a 40-year span during the reign of King Rama I and III. From here, you'llcontinue on foot, passing the Bangkok Metropolitan Office en route to theDemocracy Monument, designed by a Thai architect.
Stopfora leisurely dinner at a restaurant in the retro-style Hotel De Moc. Thenhopaboard atram for a scenic 1.5-hour ride around the Rattanakosin area. You're treated toviews of Bangkok's must-see attractions such as the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Golden Mount, Wat Ratchanatdaram, Democracy Monument, Wat Pho, and Santi Chaiprakarn Park.
End your 4-hour tourby exploring Khao San Road, a popular destination forbackpackers to Thailand, before hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bangkok At Night
- Entrance fees
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bangkok At Night
- Alcoholic drinks
- Round-trip transfers from the airport, sea/river ports, train stations and hotels/resorts located inside or outside of the city center; supplements will be applied
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please dress respectfully to enter religious sites
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok
- Muay Thai Spa Experience in Bangkok
- One Day Thai Massage Class in Bangkok
- 6 hours Thai Herbal Compress Workshop
- FULL DAY GOLDEN HIGHLIGHT OF PATTAYA
- Bangkok Tuk Tuk Night Tour Including Dinner
- ZEN PHOTO EXPEDITION LAOS
- Bangkok Essentials - Must See Visits & Local Food Experience! (Private Trip)