Private Tour: Bangkok By Night With A Local
OverviewFind out what makes nightlife in Bangkok so incredible on this early evening tour. Take in the city vibes, taste delicious street food and try out a fun tuk tuk ride with your new favorite local host.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourAre you looking for the night to remember in Bangkok? Look no more, youve found the best way to start it! Begin your tour by meeting your private guide that will take care of you and your group. Check out a beautiful hidden temple situated in the heart of Bangkok, the Wat Hua Lam Phong. Visitors can donate for a cause that supports the less privileged, ask your host all about the details.
Next up its time to visit the Pat Pong Night Market, situated in the red light district of Bangkok. Find your way through the busy street and if youre up for a challenge, ask your local host to help you and your friends with your bargaining skills, thats always loads of fun!
Get a feeling of the nightlife in the neighborhood and go for a walk on the street that has been rated as one of the best nightlife spots for gay people in Asia. A contrasting area that is Bangkoks Wall Street by day and a fun-seeking neighborhood by night - definitely worth a visit!
Of course, you will also try out some delicious Thai dishes on Bangkoks food street in Silom. Take a seat at one of the streetside table, get a chair and let your host give you 3 tasty recommendation. Its all included in the price of the tour, you just have to enjoy!
Hop on a tuk tuk with your friends and head to the final stop of the tour! It might get bumpy, so hold on and take a selfie, thats definitely a memory for life. Stop at your hosts bar pick and take in the wow view of the Bangkok skyline. Can it get any better? Yes, it does, enjoy a beer while relaxing and learning about Thailand from your private guide.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bangkok By Night With A Local
- Private evening tour
- Local guide
- Drink at rooftop bar
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bangkok By Night With A Local
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Available between 5pm and 7pm, Please specify preferred booking time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Foodie Experience of Historic Bangrak
- Experience SPA by Le Mridien Bangkok
- Private Tour of Bangkok's Multicultural Markets with a Local Guide
- Small-Group Damnern Saduak Floating Market Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex and Wat Phra Kaew
- Half-Day Thonburi Klongs and Grand Palace of Bangkok