Private Tour: Bangkok Including Wat Arun By Longtail Boat
OverviewTake a boat trip from Bangkoks riverside hotels to visit Wat Arun, known as the Temple of Dawn, and also the Grand Palace, one of the most beautiful examples of an ancient Siamese court. It used to be the residence of the Kings of Thailand. Here you will see palaces which were used for different occasions; the Funeral Palace, the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Royal Guest House, and the beautiful Emerald Buddha Temple. At the conclusion of the tour your guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at Bangkok Riverside (conditions apply).
Visit Wat Arun which was build in the 17th century and is used until today as one Thailand's most colourful festivals, the Royal Kathin when the Thai king travels down in the Thai royal barge procession to present new robes to the monks after their three-month lent period.
Continue to the Grand Palace which was build by King Rama I the founder of the Chakri dynasty in 1782 and is often used for official events, royal ceremonies and state functions which are held within the walls of the palace every year.
At the conclusion of the tour your guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bangkok Including Wat Arun By Longtail Boat
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels at Bangkok Riverside only)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bangkok Including Wat Arun By Longtail Boat
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from outside of city center
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Tours start from Bangkok's riverside hotels only (EXCEPT: Anantara Riverside, AVANI Riverside, Chatrium Hotel Riverside and Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside). For excursions originating/ending at hotels in other areas, surcharges may apply
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You Might Also Like
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok
- Muay Thai Spa Experience in Bangkok
- One Day Thai Massage Class in Bangkok
- 6 hours Thai Herbal Compress Workshop
- FULL DAY GOLDEN HIGHLIGHT OF PATTAYA
- Bangkok Tuk Tuk Night Tour Including Dinner
- ZEN PHOTO EXPEDITION LAOS
- Bangkok Essentials - Must See Visits & Local Food Experience! (Private Trip)