From USD 68.99
OverviewVisit Barranco, one of Lima's most beautiful neighborhoods, accompanied by a private guide. Discover the history behind this bohemian quarter, known for its historic architecture and local artists. See colonial art housed in a grand mansion at the Pedro de Osma Museum, and browse handicrafts made by Barrancos artisans at a trendy crafts gallery.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at your hotel, and enjoy private transportation to explore Lima's traditional district of Barranco.
Admire the mix of colonial and 19th-century architecture in this relaxed coastal district, home to art galleries, street art and restored old mansions. Hear how Barranco has been an artists' enclave for decades, and has escaped being gentrified or bulldozed. The former coastal resort town is famous for its tree-lined streets, flower-filled parks and gardens, and lovely beachfront.
Your tour takes you past Barrancos local version of the Bridge of Sighs, a romantic wooden bridge, and continues to the Don Pedro de Osma y Pardo Museum, housed in an old family residence built in classical European style in 1906.
Admire the buildings art nouveau decor lit by chandeliers, and gardens dotted with marble sculptures and planted with palms. The collection includes sculpture, royal portraits, religious paintings and robes, Peruvian carpets and shell-encrusted furniture.
Your private tour continues to Dedalo, a sophisticated handicraft gallery. Browse the gallerys collection of locally made artworks and crafts, ceramics, home wares and jewelry, displayed in a beautifully restored Barranco mansion.
Your private tour of one of Limas loveliest districts concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Barranco Sightseeing Tour Including Osma Museum, Dedalo Store And The Bridge Of Sighs
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Barranco Sightseeing Tour Including Osma Museum, Dedalo Store And The Bridge Of Sighs
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Note: Pedro de Osma Museum is closed on Mondays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.