Private Tour: Beijing By Night Including Imperial Performance And Dinner
OverviewTake in the best of traditional Chinese performing arts all on one stage, followed by an authentic dining experience. During imperial themed dinner, enjoy traditional music, dancing, Peking opera, and the most amazing performing art--Mask Changing. You have the option to upgrade and have an informative guide to explain the history and culture behind the show.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourOnce you are picked up from your Beijing hotel at 6:00pm, your driver or guide will take you to the restaurant for the 60-minute show. Youll attain a vast overview of traditional Chinese arts as you watch the performances on stage.
The restaurant is located in the tranquil Garden of Prince Li of the Qing Dynasty. Anticipate a greeting of traditional music and the fragrance of flowers and grass permeating in the air. Display an ancient form of etiquette as you squat and a say "Nin Ji Xiang", meaning "Good Luck to You" or " Welcome ". The "maid of honor", who will be holding a silk handkerchief in the hand, will lead you into this poetic and picturesque wonderland. During the dinner, you have the option to dress like emperor or empress, making this experience even more unique(dressing is at your own expense).
Enjoy the music with traditional Chinese instruments, Imperial Dancing, Peking opera, and mask-changing. It is fascinating to watch the performers changed their masks in split seconds behind fans during the mask-changing. After the cultural show, feel free to walk around the imperial garden to enjoy its beauty. On the way back to your hotel, you will pass by the famous Birds nest and Water cube stadiums; you have the option to stop to take photos.
Your entertaining evening concludes with return transport and arrival at your hotel between 9:00pm to 9:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Beijing By Night Including Imperial Performance And Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Live entertainment, cultural show
Exclusions for Private Tour: Beijing By Night Including Imperial Performance And Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Emperor/Empress dress
- Gratuities (optional)
- English-speaking guide (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 3 is free to join
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours