Private Tour: Beitou Hot Springs And National Palace Museum In Taipei
OverviewDip into the delights of Beitou on this private tour that includes time at its hot springs, admission to the National Palace Museum and lunch. Enjoy Beitous public baths, built during the Japanese Colonial period, and view an impressive art collection while touring the palace museum with your private guide. Choose a standard lunch in a Taiwanese food court or upgrade to a 9-course meal at the luxurious Silk Palace restaurant. Your full-day tour includes a flexible itinerary and round-trip transport from your Taipei hotel by private vehicle.
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
After lunch, your guide leads you back to Taipei to explore the National Palace Museum independently. If you like, a custom audio guide for adults and children (ages 1014) is available to learn more about the impressive collection of paintings, rare books, ceramics, bronzes, jades and curios that spans some 8,000 years of Chinese history. See the museums own set of rock stars: the jadeite cabbage, the banded jasper (aka meat-shaped stone), and the Mao caldron. Take your time to peruse the exhibits, but keep in mind that with 650,000 items under one roof it could take a visitor years to discover the entire collection!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Beitou Hot Springs And National Palace Museum In Taipei
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Beitou Hot Springs And National Palace Museum In Taipei
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Jadeite cabbage with ‘insects’ (fresh cabbage cooked with chicken gravy, sesame sauce and shrimp)
- Meat-shaped stone (braised pork with brown sauce)
- Maogong bronze chinois (hand-sculptured ice chinois with fresh fruit dressing on top)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Custom English audio guides for adults and children available
Swimwear is recommended for Beitou Hot Springs
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The water at Beitou Hot Springs is categorized as acidic. Please do not wear anything that can be damaged by acid
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.