Private Tour: Beng Mealea Jungle Temple And Kompong Pluk Floating Village - Siem ReapWrite a Review
On thisÂ unique tour you willÂ visit the jungle temple of Beng Mealea, which was built in the same periodÂ asÂ Angkor Wat. Beng Mealea temple stands about 40 kilometers from the main temples of Angkor. It wasÂ added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1992. The temple is called jungle temple because for the most part it was left the way it was found: overgrown by trees. The tour also includes aÂ visit to the floating village called Kompong Pluck. It isÂ an interesting village of stilted houses and flooded mangrove forests.Â Kompong Phluk provides a very good insight into the village lifestyle of the Tonle Sap.Â This tour can be taken with or without tour guide. Please choose your preferred option when booking.
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYou drive by air-conditioned car from the town of Siem Reap through small rural villages and rice fields towards the jungle temple of Beng Mealea. This is about 70km from Siem Reap town and it will take private car a little bit more thanÂ 1 hour to get there. You will have until lunchtime to explore the temple complex. Then you can enjoy lunch at local restaurant that isÂ nearby the temple complex and afterwards you drive by car to the boat that will take you to see the floating village. It is a lovely peaceful place to visit anytime of the year. You can seeÂ a traditional Cambodian lifestyle. This tour can be taken with or without tour guide. Please choose your preferred option when booking.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Beng Mealea Jungle Temple And Kompong Pluk Floating Village
- All entrance fees
- Parking fees
- Bottled water
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Beng Mealea Jungle Temple And Kompong Pluk Floating Village
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please dress modestly and cover your shoulders.
This tour can be taken with or without tour guide. Please choose your preferred option when booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.