Private Tour: Best Of Agra Day Tour
OverviewA unforgettable experience of Enigmatic Taj Mahal, the massive Agra Fort, and the Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red sandstone ghost town". Accompanied by your own private guide, you will enjoy personalized attention as you travel by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your Agra hotel at 8am, begin exploring India's rich Mogul heritage by transferring in an air-conditioned car to Agra's most famous destination, the Taj Majal. Your guide will take you deep into the lasting significance of this structure which was built by Mogul ruler Shah Jahan as a mausoleum and lasting tribute to his beloved wife.
Then cross the Yamuna River to Agra Fort where yourguide will help you explore the majestic red sandstone fort including Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, which was also built by Shah Jahan, as well as audience halls and two beautiful mosques.
After lunch (additional cost), proceed to Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which wasbuilt in the late 16th century. Along with your guide, explore all the fort has to offer including the Buland Darwaza, which was the main entrance to this ancient city, and the Tomb of Shaikh Salim Chisti.
After time spent among stalls selling local handicrafts includingmarble inlay work, carpets, embroidery, leather goods, and more return to your hotel in Agra around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Best Of Agra Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra
- Air-conditioned transportation
Exclusions for Private Tour: Best Of Agra Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of two people per booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Agra Culture Day Tour with Cycle Rickshaw Ride
- Private Tour: Sunrise and Sunset Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Full-Day Tour
- Agra City Highlights Tour: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri
- Full-Day Private Tour to Bharatpur from Agra
- Agra Biking Tour: City Sightseeing and Traditional Markets
- Full-Day Private Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour