Private Tour: Best Of Agra Day Tour
OverviewIf you are traveling from outside of Agra by train, this is a perfect tour for you! We will pick you up at Agra Cantonment Railway Station and take you to experience the enigmatic Taj Mahal, the massive Agra Fort, and the Fatehpur Sikri as a perfectly preserved red sandstone ghost town". Accompanied by your own private guide and air-conditioned vehicle, you will enjoy personalized attention as you travel.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at the Agra Cantonment Railway station at 8am, travel in aprivate air-conditioned car to theTaj Mahal where your guide sharesinsights about this moving memorial built by Mogul ruler Shah Jahan as a tribute to his most beloved wife.
After crossing the Yamuna River by car, arrive at the massive red sandstone Agra Fort to enjoy interior features includingJahangir Palace, the Khas Mahal, and the Diwan-i-Khasaudience hall.
Proceed to theItmad Daula Tomb to see why it's sometimes described as a "jewel box" or the "baby Taj". Afterlunch (additional cost), transfer by car to Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that dates back to the 16th century and houses many interior marvels including the Buland Darwaza, which was the main entrance to this ancient city, and the Tomb of Shaikh Salim Chisti.
If time allows, shop for handicrafts, most notably marble inlay work, carpets, embroidery and leather goods, then transfer by car back to the Agra train station, arriving around 6pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Best Of Agra Day Tour
- Pickup and drop-off at Agra Cantonment Railway Station
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Best Of Agra Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of two people per booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The duration of transfers are approximate and the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A valid passport is required on the day of travel
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.