Enjoy a full-day private tour which combines different activities and attractions in Bali. You will be led into a Balinese Temple, the beautiful green rice fields, jump into a waterfall and then enjoy the special taste of coffee luwak. You will also head to Ubud to get a good understanding of the local arts and crafts which blends in with the local Balinese Bali.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your accommodation by your driver in the early morning for the drive to your first stop, Batuan Temple, where you'll arrive in about one hour.
This Hindu temple is looked after by the villagers of the Batuan countryside and features Balinese ornamentation with a roof made from the fiber of chromatic black palm trees. Then visit Tegenungan Waterfall, one of the few waterfalls in Bali that isn’t situated in the highlands or mountains. It's only about 50 feet high (15 meters), so you can jump right into the waterfall, if you wish (only after paying for insurance). Tegenungan is known for its lush green surroundings and heavy water flow, perfect for swimming and cooling off.
Next, head to the Tegalalang Rice Fields near Ubud, where subak (a traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system) is practiced. According to local history, subak was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. Admire the view from here that spreads out to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley.
After this, proceed to a coffee, cocoa, and tea plantation in Ubud, where Luwak coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries that have been eaten by the Asian palm civet, a cat-like animal, and passed through its digestive tract, where fermentation occurs. After the civet excretes the berries, they are collected by farmers from the forest floor for cleaning, roasting, and grinding, just like any other coffee. You will be shown the process of making this coffee. Enjoy a tasting of the plantation's coffee, tea, and cocoa drinks (except for the Luwak, which you can purchase).
Continue your day trip to the Ubud art villages to learn about the fine arts produced here. Balinese art and crafts have been classified into several groups and styles in Ubud. Mas focuses on the art of wood carving; Celuk is the place to see patient Balinese artists make silver jewelry; and Tohpati is known as the center of batik weaving.
Your day trip ends with return to your hotel for drop-off in the evening.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Best Of Bali
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Tanjung Benoa, or Nusa Dua area
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver (who will accompany you all day)
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All local taxes and fuel surcharges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Best Of Bali
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children 4-years and under are free with two accompanied adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.