Private Tour: Best Of Bali
OverviewEnjoy a full-day private tour which combines different activities and attractions in Bali. You will be led into a Balinese Temple, the beautiful green rice fields, jump into a waterfall and then enjoy the special taste of coffee luwak. You will also head to Ubud to get a good understanding of the local arts and crafts which blends in with the local Balinese Bali.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your driver at your Bali hotel and begin your Best of Bali tour with a visit to Batuan Temple. Marvel at the beautiful Hindu temple as you learn its spiritual significance and points out the magnificent architecture and unique black palm roof.
Next, visit Tegenungan Waterfall, where you can cool off with a swim beneath the falls or even brave a jump from the top of the 49-foot (15-meter) high falls.
Continue north to Tegalalang Rice Terraces to marvel at the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, one of Balis most photographed sights. Learn about the pioneering subak system the Balinese cooperative irrigation system for which the terraces are known, as you admire the views over the rice paddies.
After lunch (own expense), discover Indonesias world famous Luwak Coffee Making Process at a local coffee plantation. Learn about the unusual method of producing the coffee, which involves the coffee berries being eaten and defecated by Asian palm civets, then collecting the part-digested beans from the forest floor. After sampling the other coffees and teas made at the plantation, perhaps opt to taste a Luwak coffee too (extra cost).
In the afternoon, indulge your creative side with a visit to the Ubud Art Villages and discover the vibrant traditions of Balinese arts and handicrafts. Visit the woodcarving village of Mas, admire the fine Silver Filigree jewelry made in Celuk and watch a Batik painting demonstration in Tohpati Village.
Finally, after an action-packed full-day itinerary, finish your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Best Of Bali
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Tanjung Benoa, or Nusa Dua area
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver (who will accompany you all day)
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Fuel fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Best Of Bali
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children 4-years and under are free with accompanied of an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Tour Bali Temples Tour with Barong Dance Performance
- Private Tour: Bali's Sea Temple and Sunset on Canggu Beach
- Private Tour: Bali Temple and Countryside Tour
- Private Shore Excursion: Ubud Art Villages and Sacred Monkey Forest
- Bali Temples Sunset Tour: Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot
- Private Tanah Lot Day Trip