Private Tour: Bhopal City Day Tour
OverviewJoin us for the full-day city tour of the enchanting city of Bhopal! Bhopal, also known as the "Lakeside City", is a fairyland half hidden among seven high hills, nestling in rich foliage. It was built in the 11th century when the legendary Raja Bhoj fond of lakeside views and created a lake around the city. Beautiful lakes, gardens, parks and ponds have turned Bhopal into one of the most beautiful cities in India with artists, musicians, monuments and mausoleums. Visit two historic mosques Jama Masjid and Moti Masjid and also experience Taj ul Masajid in a more modern style with an intriguing structure. Go to arts centre Bharat Bhawan and then see two enchanting lakes that give the city its character.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourPickup from your hotel at 9 am in Bhopal for this wonderful full-day city tour of Bhopal. We will take you to visit the Jama Masjid, built by Qudsia Begum, has tall dark minarets crowned with glittering golden spikes. The Moti Masjid is patterned on Delhi's Jama Masjid. Among more recent constructions of note are the Tah-ul-Masjid, started by Begum Shah Jahan and completed in 1982. It has an impressive main hall, inter-arched roof, broad facade and wide courtyard with a shopping arcade - Taj market - around its boundary walls. Stopover at Bharat Bhavan, a multi-arts centre without parallel in India, was designed by one of India's leading architects - Charles Correa. It houses a beautiful gallery, fine art workshop, open-air amphitheater, studio theatre, auditorium, museum of tribal and folk art, and libraries of Indian poetry and folk music.
Another outstanding feature of Bhopal is its two picturesque lakes. An over-bridge divides one lake into two - Upper Lake and Lower Lake. A large expanse of water, the Upper Lake is over 2 sq. km in area. From the two high points of Idgah and Shamla, you get a fabulous view of the sunset on the lakes and of the twinkling city lights in the distance. When the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Bhopa.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bhopal City Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bhopal
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Carbon offset certificate
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bhopal City Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Group discount is available for group size of 2+, 3+ and 4
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.