Private Tour: Bishnoi Villages And Mehrangarh Fort In JodhpurWrite a Review
OverviewEmbark on this private day tour of Jodhpur city including Mehrangarh Fort and the Bishnoi Villages. Spend 8-hours exploring the land and visiting areas such as Gudha Village and Weavers Village. Observe the Bishnoi Tribes as they take on daily tasks including rug weaving and pottery making.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in your hotel lobby at 8:30am and make your way to visit the Bishnoi communities. These communities consist of potters, weavers, and leather embroiders. Upon your arrival, head to he Khejarli Massacre, a massacre that occurred when members of the community sacrificed their lives to protect their sacred trees. Next, head to the Singhasni Potter's Village where the guide will give demonstrations on how to make pottery. Afterwards, move on to Gudha Village and Weavers Village, where rugs are commonly weaved out of cotton or wool.
Come 12:30pm, take a break to have lunch at the Rajasthani Restaurant. Once you have finished eating, visit Mehrangarh Fort where you will see the cannon ball on the second gate, as well as a monument of Chhatri of Kirat Singh Soda. Visit seven gates, including Jayapol and Fatehpol. On the way down from the fort, take time to observe the marble cenotaph of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II in Jaswant Thada. Drive back to your hotel at 4:30 to end the day.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bishnoi Villages And Mehrangarh Fort In Jodhpur
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bishnoi Villages And Mehrangarh Fort In Jodhpur
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Jodhpur City Sightseeing Tour
- Kumbhalgarh Fort And Jain Temple Full-Day Tour From Jodhpur To Udaipur
- Private Jodhpur City Tour Including Mehrangarh Fort And Jaswant Thada
- Private Full-Day Tour Of The Blue City Jodhpur
- Private Jodhpur City Tour And Camel Safari
- Jain Temple Full-Day Tour From Jodhpur To Udaipur
- Private Transfer: Jodhpur To Jaisalmer
- Private Tour: Village Safari Half-Day Tour In Jodhpur
- Rajasthan With Delhi And Taj Mahal Tour - 21 Days