Private Tour: Blue Lagoon And Trogir From SplitWrite a Review
OverviewNestled between the two Krknjaši islands, this enchanting lagoon is blessed with crystal clear waters, ideal for swimming, snorkeling and fun in the sun. On your cruise back to Split, discover the charming UNESCO listed city of Trogir. We will moor the speedboat right on the main promenade of Trogir from where you can start sightseeing this historic city by entering the massive city gates.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
Know More about this tourBLUE LAGOON
The Blue Lagoon is a snorkeler’s utopia featuring a flourishing underwater world of colorful fish. After exploring the seabed, turn to your back and just float effortlessly as you observe the trio of islands that ring you.TROGIR
On this tour you can explore historic city of Trogir. Admire one of the best-preserved examples of Romanesque-Gothic architecture in Central Europe by walking through the maze-like UNESCO World Heritage site, founded in the 3rd century.DOLPHINS
Blue Lagoon and the surrounding area is a natural habitat of dolphins and there is a good chance that you will spot them on this tour. Keep your eyes open especially as we begin to approach the Blue Lagoon.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Blue Lagoon And Trogir From Split
- Complimentary pick up and drop off with boat for morning departure (subject to availability) Service covers areas spanning from Podstrana to Trogir.
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/windproof jacket
Exclusions for Private Tour: Blue Lagoon And Trogir From Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear casual and light clothes
Water/windproof jackets will be provided
Please bring waterproof sun cream, camera and comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.