Private Tour: Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park
OverviewChoose the luxury option and take a private tour of the Blue Mountains World Heritage region from Sydney. You’ll have an up-close encounter with Australian animals at the Featherdale Wildlife Park, stop for amazing views at remote lookouts. From April 1, 2017 choose to upgrade your experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park and enjoy a continental breakfast with the koalas. Lunch is included, with a choice of Modern Australian dining at Echoes Restaurant or a cafe style lunch at the Boiler House Cafe at the Hydro Magestic.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour private tour begins with pickup from your Sydney hotel by luxuryvehicle. Heading west from Sydney towards Blue Mountains National Park, your first stop is Featherdale Wildlife Park. Arrive before regular park entry opens, giving you the rare opportunity toobserve native Australian animals. Try hand-feeding a kangaroo, pet a koala, and meet emus and wombats.
Leaving the everyday tourist routes behind, your private tour continues into the northern section of Blue Mountains National Park, a natural wonderland of sandstone outcrops, deep ravines and hazy blue eucalypt forests. Your guide will take you off the beaten track to visit remote lookout locations and share the history, flora and fauna of this magnificent region.
Youll stop for morning tea and homemade apple pie at Bilpin, visit Govetts Leap where the Bridal Veil Falls tumble over the sandstone cliffs, and take several short walks to enjoy the stunning views over the Blue Mountains valleys.
Next, depending on your selection, stop for lunch in Katoomba at either Echoes Restaurant or the Boiler House Cafe (see the itinerary section below for more info). Enjoy a delicious meal and take in more of those Blue Mountains views.
You also have the option of heading to other lookouts to take in more Blue Mountains views. From there you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Three Sisters rock formations and take a walk through the rainforest. Then relax on the return trip to Sydney, arriving back at your hotel at around 4:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Morning tea
- Bottled water on board
- National Park Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Drinks, unless specified
Set on the edge of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, Echoes Restaurant has panoramic windows taking in the mountains, sandstone cliffs and rainforest valleys. The views stretch over the Jamison Valley all the way to Mittagong, 50 miles (80 km) away. Enjoy a two-course lunch from the high-quality Modern Australian menu, featuring locally sourced seasonal ingredients such as pistachio-crumbed chicken and pan-roasted fish, accompanied by a glass of beer, wine or soft drink (included).
Boiler House Cafe
The Bolier House Cafe at the Hydro Majestic offers magnificent views over the Megalong Valley, The menu features traditional pizza, pasta and Australian cuisine showcasing regional produce from the Blue Mountains. A 2-course lunch is included. Drinks are available for purchase.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney to Brisbane Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Private 3-Day Luxury Sydney Tour Including a Holistic Massage Treatment
- Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour from Sydney
- Sydney Walking Tour: Introduction to Photography
- Private Arrival Transfer: Sydney Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Learn to Surf at Sydney's Maroubra Beach
- Sydney Shore Excursion: The Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks