Private Tour: Bora Bora By 4WD
OverviewDiscover Bora Boras amazing natural beauty and rich culture on a private 4WD tour that circles the island. Accompanied by an expert local guide, stop at the East Matira, Faanui Canon and Amanahune Bay lookouts for great photo ops of stunning views. Visit a local workshop to see how artisans tie-dye sarongs and make coconut oil, then sample tropical fruits from a small farm. Learn about the US military presence during World War II and more as you explore this Polynesian paradise with your private guide.
Know More about this tourAfter either morning or afternoon pickup from the Vaitape Pier or your Bora Bora hotel, meet your private guide and begin your 4WD tour of the island, covering approximately 20 miles (32 km) in traveling around the island.
Reach stunning lookout points where you can snap photos of postcard-perfect scenery such as shimmering turquoise lagoons and emerald green hills. Admire views of the lagoon from the East Matira lookout then continue driving to Faanui Canon lookout. Walk past canons that were left by US troops after WWII as your guide shares the story of the American troops during the war and the Bora Bora mission known by the name Operation Bobcat.
Next, descend into Faanui Valley to see a small local workshop where artisans craft beautiful tie-dye sarongs known as pareu as well as coconut oil. Afterward, see a small fruit plantation and sample some fresh-picked tropical fruits. Then head to Amanahune Bay lookout to marvel at rock formations that came from the inside of the caldera of Bora Bora, an ancient volcanic island.
During your 3-hour tour, circle the entire island with your private guide in your open-sided 4WD, well-suited to scale mountains and rough tracks on the tropical island. Bring your camera to snap photos of the views; you even see locations made famous in the 1962 movie Mutiny on the Bounty, which starred Marlon Brando.
After a memorable island tour, your private guide returns you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Bora Bora By 4WD
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Bora Bora By 4WD
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Museum of Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal
- Peller Estates Winery Tasting
- Sharjah Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- Millionaires Tasting Experience with 2 wines
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marrakech Airport
- The Museum Vessel VITYAZ in Kaliningrad
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel