OverviewEmbark on this 9.5-hour private tour of Yogyakarta and immerse yourself in the cultural experience. Venture to the Kraton and learn about why the "Sultan Palace" serves as a model of traditional Javanese architecture. Observe Borobudur, a Mahayana Buddhist Temple, that is also a structural beauty in itself. Finally, visit the Prambanan Temple before returning to your accommodations.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou are brought to the most spectacular and world’s biggest Buddhist monument complex, Borobudur, built around 800 A.D. Looming out of a patchwork of bottle-green paddies and swaying palm tops, this colossal Buddhist relic is one of the continent’s marvels. After the decline of Buddhism and the shift of power to East Java, the monument was abandoned soon after its completion. For centuries the complex lay forgotten, buried under layers of volcanic ash.
Climb up to the top, level by level to appease all skill levels, and enjoy a wonderful view on the Menoreh Mountains. Enough time is given to stroll around the complex and to discover its beauty. Afterwards,we continue to visit the nearby located temples such as Pawon Temple and Mendut Temple. Drive to Prambanan village to visit the Prambanan Temple. The Hindu temple of the “slender virgin”, also known as a complex of Lorojongrang, was erected in the 9th century while Java was ruled by the Hindu Sanjayas of Old Mataram in the north.
It consists of three major temples and shrines in the main area dedicated to respected Hindu’s God Trinity such as Candi Shiva Mahadeva, Candi Brahma & Candi Vishnu. Enough time is given to walk around and observe the beautiful carvings and the neighborhood shrines such as the Candi Palosan and the Candi Sewu. The Ramayana story is carved into the walls of the temples.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Borobudur, Kraton, And Prambanan Temple From Yogyakarta
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Yogyakarta city limits
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Borobudur, Kraton, And Prambanan Temple From Yogyakarta
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Uniform to the temple generally formal dress, not short pant, mini skirt or tang top for female. Sun cream, sun glasses and hat/cap also require for own personal arrangement
Not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.