Private Tour: Brüning National Archeological Museum - ChiclayoWrite a Review
From USD 35
OverviewThe vast array of archeological sites and museums around Chiclayo can be a bit overwhelming, so take a private tour to the impressive Brning National Archeological Museum; your private guide provides a personalized experience, informing you about the Moche, Chimu and other ancient Peruvian cultures while you admire the collection of artifacts. See the beautiful jewelry, stone works, textiles, pottery, headdresses and more that make up the museums collection and provide a little insight into these fascinating civilizations.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, head with your private guide about 15 minutes northwest of Chiclayo to the Brüning National Archeological Museum (Museo Arqueológico Nacional Brüning) in Lambayeque.
When you get inside, your guide will lead you around, explaining the museum’s 1,500-plus pieces. Named after German researcher and antiques collector, Hans Heinrich Brüning, who moved to Peru in 1875, the museum houses the extensive collection of artifacts that Brüning gathered during his time there, as well as additional items that have since been donated and acquired.
The museum covers several of northern Peru’s ancient cultures, including the Moche, Chimu and Chavin. See pottery, ceremonial objects, wood items, extravagant jewelry, precious stones, metals, textiles and more, including items from the famous Lord of Sipán tomb. Don’t miss one of the museum’s highlights, the Sala de Oro (Gold Room), where many gold objects like masks and vases are kept safe.
After your tour, your guide will return you to your hotel in Chiclayo.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Brüning National Archeological Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Brüning National Archeological Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.