- Visit fourhistoric towns such as Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino
- Enjoy a fantastic wine tasting
- Guided tour of stunning historictowns
- Walk through theBrunello towns
- Beautiful views of Montepulciano-Pienza-Montalcino
- English-speaking tour
- Private transport from your hotel/accomodationin a mini-van
In this private tour, you will travel from your hotel/accomodationto the historic town of Montepulciano, sampling its atmosphere and wine before moving on to the Tuscan hill town of Montalcino.Afterwards, you will be driven back to Florence via the panoramic Cassia Road that travels through the beautiful Tuscan countryside.Florence to MontepulcianoFrom there you will be driven to Montepulciano where you will have time to enjoy wines in La Talosa.. Here you will be able to take part in a wine tasting before traveling onwards to Montalcino, departing at around 12noon.Montepulciano to MontalcinoThe first stop on this section of the trip will be a wine farm, or similar, where youll enjoythe farms own wines. MontalcinoThen it is to the medieval hill town of Montalcino.. You will be able to walk through its charming city centre and see its medieval fortress guided by your tour leader.Return to your hotel/accomodation You will arrive back in Florence city centre at approximately 6pm.