Embark on a private tour through Brussels, chauffeured in your own vehicle by your knowledgeable driver guide. This three hour tour can be customized to your liking and includes five local beer samples to really give you a taste for Belgian pleasures.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStarting with a pickup from your centrally located Brussels hotel, take in Grand Place, the city's central hub lined with guild houses and flowers adorning the ground like a carpet. Your guide will happily escort you to significant points of interest, answering any questions you may have.
Travel through the European Union district featuring Parliament buildings and admire Art Nouveau houses before viewing Manneken Pis, the popular bronze statue of a young boy peeing into a fountain. You'll venture to all corners of the city from the towering Palace of Justice to the Atomium monument and St. Michael's Cathedral to the Royal Galleries. Where to and for how long, is up to you!
Appreciate the finest flavors of Belgium as you sip away on local beers including*:
- Fruity Kriek beer
- Hops based Pilsner, Stella Artois
- Hoegaarden white beer
- Abbey beers: Leffe Blond and Leffe Bruin (dark)
*Chocolate milk and cookies are available for children
Inclusions for Private Tour: Brussels City Sightseeing Tour
- 3 hour guided tour escorted by an Local guide
- 5 x beer tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle - private car (up to 3 passengers) or minibus (4 - 7 passengers)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Brussels City Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour operates with a maximum of 7 passengers
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Ghent And Bruges Day Trip From Brussels
- Brussels Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Amsterdam Day Trip From Brussels
- Brussels Half-Day City Tour
- Skip The Line: Hard Rock Cafe Brussels Including Meal
- City Sightseeing Brussels
- City Sightseeing Brussels 2 Days
- Grand City Tour
- 3-Hour Brussels Chocolate SightseeingTour
- Brussles Photo Shoot For Families And Couples