Private Tour: Buenos Aires City Tour With Optional Lunch
OverviewTake a traditional city tour that will allow you to get an idea about the historical, architectonic and demographic characteristic of the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires. On your tour, have the opportunity to take an optional lunch at Puerto Madero.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with a pick up at your place and preferred time. Some of the points of interest that you will see include the historic Plaza de Mayo (The "May Square" has been a hub of political life in Argentina), the famous Casa Rosada (the Pink Presidential Palace, is considered one of the most emblematic buildings in Buenos Aires) and the Cathedral of Buenos Aires.
See the widest avenue in the world (9 de Julio Avenue), visit the "Teatro Coln" (The Buenos Aires Opera House) and photograph the Obelisco (national historic monument and icon of Buenos Aires). You will also visit La Boca neighborhood with its traditional Caminito Street, San Martin Square, The Recoleta Cemetery, the wide Palermo Park and more.
Optional lunch will be available at one of the best restaurants of Puerto Madero.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Buenos Aires City Tour With Optional Lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Buenos Aires City Tour With Optional Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.