Private Tour By Car: Bressanone Christmas Market, Historical Center And Novacella Abbey - Bolzano
OverviewSpend a day in Bressanone (Brixen), and visit the Tyrolean town's famous Christmas market and landmark sights. Set against a backdrop of mountains, the medieval town makes for an interesting visit with baroque architecture, ecclesiastical history, and an Italian-German culture thats unique to the Alto Adige region. After visiting the market, youll admire monuments such as the Church of St. Michael, the White Tower, and the Augustinian Canons Regular Monastery.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tour
Start your day at 9:30am with a hotel pickup from Bolzano, or head into town to meet your guide and group in front of theCaff Mozart. You'll then travel north to Bressanone. Also known by its German name Brixen, the medieval town is one of the oldest towns in the region.
Disembark at Piazza del Duomo, home to the authentic Bressanone Christmas Market during the festive months.
Take a stroll around and breathe in the scent of cinnamon as it mingles with the tempting smells of baked goods and glhwein. Youll see the most interesting stalls, and learn about the markets origins.
From the marketplace, head to the cathedral cloister to see its 14th-century vaults and frescoes that illustrate the development of art through the Middle Ages. Cast your eyes skyward to see the 230-foot (72-meter) Gothic tower at the Church of St. Michael, and admire the twin clock towers of the city cathedral. Youll also see Bressanones famous White Tower.
Continue to the Augustinian Canons Regular Monastery, a centuries-old site thats set amid stunning scenery, surrounded by the orchards and vineyards of Novacella. Walk around the tranquil gardens, and see the on-site wine cellar with your guide.
When your tour of the monastery ends, head back to your vehicle for your return to Bolzano. Your day trip ends back at the meeting point, or with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Tour By Car: Bressanone Christmas Market, Historical Center And Novacella Abbey
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour By Car: Bressanone Christmas Market, Historical Center And Novacella Abbey
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Christmas Edition Bolzano Street Food Tour Small-Group
- Snowmobile & Sledding and The Great Dolomites Road Private Tour by car
- Private Day Tour by car: The Heart of the Dolomites
- Innsbruck historical center (Austria) and the Swarovski Crystal Worlds - Private Daily Tour by car
- Bozen private walking tour with a local guide
- Half-day Tour: the Historical Center of Bolzano and the Iceman
- Alto Adige: 2-Hour Typical Ladin Dinner at a Farmstead