Private Tour: BYOB Horse Carriage Pub Crawl - Nashville
OverviewEnjoy a unique, 2-hour private tour exploring downtown Nashville's legendary bar and tavern scene. Engage in the Music City's party atmosphere by making stops at a variety of unique bars with transportation provided by a horse-drawn carriage. Bring your own beer along to accompany you on this one-of-a-kind experience.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourSelect a time to meet your driver and guide downtown at the corner of 2nd and Broadway to start your tour. Once on board, your horse-drawn carriage will begin trotting to the various tavern destinations. This 2-hour tour includes a professional sound system on board, ensuring your choice of music is heard through the streets.
Your certified tour guide will provide insight on the secrets of Broadway's legendary Honky Tonks and give you the scoop on where to eat, what to do, and what is happening along with some history of this great city. Explore Nashville's thriving brewery scene where you can experience a taste of the town and some cool craft brews.
You will enjoy exclusive drink specials at the hottest drop-off bar and tavern locations in the area. Unlike other pub tours, enjoy pickup and drop-off from each bar in your unique carriage. While alcohol cannot be sold to you while in transit, you are invited to bring along your favorite beverage to enjoy - cups and cooler included.
Your tour will conclude after 2 hours of a unique orientation with this historic city.
Inclusions for Private Tour: BYOB Horse Carriage Pub Crawl
- Cart driver and guide
- 2-hour private carriage ride
- Transportation to and from the front of each bar
- Drink specials
- Ice cooler and cups
- Professional sound system
Exclusions for Private Tour: BYOB Horse Carriage Pub Crawl
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (BYOB)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years with valid ID
Carriage holds up to 15 guests
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.