Private Tour Cairo And Luxor 4 Days 3 Nights
OverviewOn this 4-day tour see the highlights of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx and Egyptian Museum before heading south to Luxor. See Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple.
Know More about this tour
- Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt.
We will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour.
Overnight in Cairo.
- Day 2: Pyramids / Cairo Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chefren.
Then have your lunch at local restaurant and move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years.
Lunch is included at local restaurant, beverages are not included
Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. At the end of the day around 17:00 pm we will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Day 3: Luxor tour
Start your tour moving from your hotel in Cairo in the early morning towards Cairo Airport taking the flight towards Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will be met by our representative, then have a blissful day tour kicking off at Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Then pay a visit to Valley of The Kings, containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Then move onto Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be driven to Luxor airport & back to Cairo.
Then taken to your Hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
- Day 4: Cairo (flight home)
Breakfast at hotel and check out from hotel, then transfer to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
Inclusions for Private Tour Cairo And Luxor 4 Days 3 Nights
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Cairo And Luxor 4 Days 3 Nights
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Optional Excursions
- Personal spending
- Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional ticket
- Ticket Pyramids from Inside
- Any Optional Tour i.e Entry Tutankhamun's Tomb
- International Airfare
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip