Private Tour: Camden Eclectic Culture And Markets Tour - London
OverviewThis private tour to Camden will show you the eclectic side of London. It is the lively, boisterous and unconventional heart for live-music lovers and market goers to an idyllic spot to take in expansive views of London. Explore this charismatic area with a local in the know who will tailor a tour for you, matching your interests and needs.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Meet your local guide at Camden Town tube station before heading to explore the sprawling market and former stables; here you can sample some of the best international cuisine from innumerable food stalls that set up shop every morning, or you can explore shops that cater to very niche subcultures. There are also shops dedicated to selling authentic Persian rugs, handmade fairy lights, pop culture goods from Tokyo, and so much more in the expansive Camden market, that it can be hard to know which way to turn.
After you have had your fill of the market your local guide will lead you further along the canal, pointing out the street art dedicated to Amy Winehouse who lived in the neighborhood on the way to the charming community of Primrose Hill. This was the home of Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes when they lived in London and also Frederick Engels;today the attractive hidden away street exclusively has independent shops, cafes and restaurants, including a local grocer, butcher, florist, bookshop, French delicatessen and fine wines shop.This is an excellent place to stock up on a selection of cheese and wine before heading up to the top of Primrose Hill, which as the highest hill in London offers some pretty spectacular views of the city.
If you happen to be in London on New Years Eve or any other major holiday, this is an excellent vantage point to beat the crowds that line the Southbank to see the fireworks. Once youve properly relaxed and taken in the sites of the city your local guide will lead you back towards Camden Town via Chalk Farm, pointing out where the best places to see live music are in the many music venues and clubs of the area.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Camden Eclectic Culture And Markets Tour
- 4-hour tour with a personalized itinerary
- Local guide
- Tips and suggestions for things to do
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Camden Eclectic Culture And Markets Tour
- Food & drinks
- Transport fees
- Tickets to attractions/venues
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost.
Private groups are normally no larger than six people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and London Eye Ticket
- London Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Shrek's Adventure Admission Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of London Ticket
- Vegan Food Tour Experience in London
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 5 Passengers
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 3 Passengers
- Activity and Yoga Retreat