Private Tour: Camp Nou Tour Including Optional Barcelona Royal Polo Club Lunch
OverviewBarcelona Football Club, also known as FC Barcelona, or more affectionately, just BarÃ§a, is one of the most storied sports clubs in the world. This 5-hour private tour takes you behind the scenes at FC Barcelona's famous Camp Nou football (soccer) stadium, to visit the museum, see the championship trophies, walk through the locker room and indulge in an extravagant lunch at the famed Barcelona Royal Polo Club (Real Club de Polo).
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourRivaldo, Ronaldinho, Carles Puyol, Johan Cruyff, Xavi and, of course, Lionel Messi. These are just a few of the legends who have graced the red and blue jersey of FC Barcelona. This private 5-hour tour picks you up at your hotel and takes to the world of FC Barcelona.
Enter the hollowed ground of Camp Nou and begin exploring the guest locker room, the wardrobe tunnel, the press area and the Qatar Airways area. Visit, too, the FC Barcelona Museum to see signed memorabilia and the club impressive trophy collection, which includes 23 Liga and five League Championship trophies.
Discover how FC Barcelona are the only European club to have won both the domestic double and the Champions League title in the same season, and learn more about the club's history through the museum's interactive displays. And don't forget to make time to visit the Messi Space, a room dedicated to Argentinian superstar Leonel Messi, where you can qawk at his four Ballons dOr and his three Golden Boots.
After exploring, sit down for lunch at the famed Barcelona Royal Polo Club for lunch (own expense). Choose between local delights like grilled octopus, sirloin steak or paella, among many other delicious dishes.
Theres so much to see and do at Camp Nou, its no wonder the teams motto is "Ms que un club" ("More than a club"). When your visit is over, return to your private vehicle and conclude your experience with a drop-off at your Barcelona hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Camp Nou Tour Including Optional Barcelona Royal Polo Club Lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Camp Nou Tour Including Optional Barcelona Royal Polo Club Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe