Explore the beautiful Cape Peninsula on this sightseeing private tour from Cape Town. Ideal for families with young children, couples or group of friends that want a more relaxed and flexible experience. With your own private and professional local guide, travel to Hout Bay and enjoy free time to wander independently or see the seals on Duiker Island. Then, cruise along Chapman’s Peak Drive to the Cape of Good Hope. Along the way, stop at Cape Point to admire the jagged scenery and wander amid the fynbos. Visit Boulders Beach, where you can get up close to African penguins.
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAbsorb true rainbow nation energy at Hout Bay with colourful fishing boats ankered in a lively harbor. Browse traditional craft markets for souvenirs, chill on the beach or embark on an optional Duiker Island Cruise (at own expense) toward an Island, home to thousands of Cape fur seals. Encounter uninterrupted views from the upper deck and examine underwater sea life and kelp forests through the glass viewing ports at the bottom of the boat.
Follow the winding Chapman‘s Peak Drive that cuts into the mountain as it wraps around the Peninsula. Be ready for awe-inspiring views along the coastline on one of the most dramatic drives in the world to reach Cape Point.
Observe wildlife roaming free among the Cape’s fynbos landscape in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Wander along stone paths toward the historic lighthouse on top of Cape Point - the spot where wild Atlantic waves crash into the tip of Africa’s most southwestern point.
Stroll alongside African penguins on the wooden boardwalk at Boulders Beach. Penguins in their nests can usually be seen without entering the reserve, however you can pay a small fee to see them wandering freely on the protected beach.
Travel back via the Muizenberg beach route to reach Cape Town by early evening.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Cape Peninsula And Boulders Beach Penguins Day Trip From Cape Town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entry fee to the Cape of Good Hope
Exclusions for Private Tour: Cape Peninsula And Boulders Beach Penguins Day Trip From Cape Town
- Food and drinks
- Admission to Boulders Beach Penguin Reserve (approximately R65)
- Duiker Island cruise (approximately R65)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasions, run in reverse or different order
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.