Private Tour: Cappadocia Village Life And Culinary Tour
OverviewThis tour is designed to let you experience Cappadocian village life at first hand, and meet some of the villagers whose generosity and kindness never fails to surprise, and who still show a hospitality thats long forgotten elsewhere. Youll also get a chance to try your hand at cooking with the local women using traditional recipes.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will meet your private guide at your pick up point and your tour will start with a visit to local market or a morning walk to the fruit orchards of Ayvali Village.
We will collect and taste fresh fruits from the trees (harvesting between June and October) or visit the cave storage for lemons and potatoes. The tour continues with the walk through the narrow streets of the village. Each door opens for an invitation as the villagers invite you for a cup of tea, a plate full of dessert or fruit from their house.
According to the season, we will join the villagers to learn and help make grape syrup, tomato sauce productions and pumpkin seed collecting. Visiting the local meeting point, Kahvehane, (coffeehouse) to learn more about their lifestyle and local games while drinking the Turkish coffee and tea.Visit the mosque in the village and learn more about the religious customs.
For lunch, we are invited to a real village house to join a Turkish family. Well collect the ingredients from their garden and we will participate in cooking of the delicious Turkish meals. We are going to have lunch by sitting together with the family in a traditional Turkish fashion. After lunch, a walk thru a beautiful hidden valley near the village.
Drive to see a cave wine house to see the process of making delicious and famous Cappadocia wine. Before going back to the hotel, there may be an optional stop to see an art and handicraft center of Cappadocia.
Return to your hotel at around 17:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Cappadocia Village Life And Culinary Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Cappadocia Village Life And Culinary Tour
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.