Private Tour: Carara National Park Bird Watching Tour - JacoWrite a Review
Know More about this tourIn our 4-hour private guided tour, the visitors have the opportunity to experience great bird watching. There are approximately 400 bird species recorded!.
Enjoy watching the active white faced Monkeys feeding on banana plants or the Howler Monkeys howling on the canopy of giant trees, Iguanas running on the trails, colorful green frogs hidden inside tree trunks, and the beautiful Scarlet Macaws flying and squawking over the trees…. just to mention a few of many Costa Rica’s species you will see when you join this tour.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Carara National Park Bird Watching Tour
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the Jaco area)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Carara National Park Bird Watching Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside the Jaco area)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.