Private Tour: Casablanca Valley Day Trip Including Casas Del Bosque - ValparaísoWrite a Review
From USD 121
OverviewEnjoy a full day tour to the famous Casablanca Valley, one of the most popular vineyards in Chile. Given its location and relief, it receives the marine influence through coastal breezes. Casas del Bosque vineyard where you'll learn about the wine-making process. You will then visit William Cole Vineyard and taste delicious wines. Your tour includes transport and a private guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel and board a private vehicle to travel to two main vineyards in Casablanca Valley in the outskirts of the city of Valparaiso. You will travel for approximately 40 kilometers until you reach Casas del Bosque vineyard.
Casas del Bosque was opened in 1993 as a family boutique winery exclusively oriented to produce high quality wines. Being located in Casablanca Valley allows for the production of premium wines. You will walk around the beautiful place and receive an introduction to the wine-making process. See ancient pine and poplar woods and the small dispersed and abandoned houses, which used to belong to the former white tenants of the area. Visit the main manor house, which gives its name to Casas del Bosque, and taste 3 wines including one reserve wine, and two "Gran Reserva" wines. You'll then enjoy lunch at its friendly restaurant, Tanino, with a menu of appetizer, salads, pastas and some traditional dishes.
After 2.5 hours at this vineyard, you will continue towards William Cole Vineyard which is located at the heart of Casablanca Valley. Learn from your guide about the history of this vineyard, founded by William Cole who moved to Chile from the United States to fulfill a life-long vision of creating fine wines. He blended high technology and skilled craftsmanship to produce the vineyard's famous Pinot Noir, as well as white wines like Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
After a tasting of two reserve wines and one hour at this vineyard, you will be taken back to your hotel in Valparaiso.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Casablanca Valley Day Trip Including Casas Del Bosque
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Wine tastings at 2 wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Casablanca Valley Day Trip Including Casas Del Bosque
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.