OverviewDiscover beautiful Lazio wine and the Castelli Romani region on this 4-hour private tour from Rome. With a local wine-expert guide, explore the wine-producing area of Frascati, and spend time at the beautiful Antico Casale Minardi vineyard. Taste their best wine and feast on traditional Italian cuisine such as Roman pizza, olive oil and bread.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourAfter a half hour private limousine drive to the outskirts of the city from your Rome hotel, you will undertake a 4 hour guided visit of the farm, vineyards, vegetable gardens and organic produce as grown there. A rich and varied Roman lunch follows, all dishes of course having been home-grown, for example, honey and bread sweets, gnocchi with zucchini cream, silky olive oil and fresh bread, tasty cheeses, roasted free range chicken, in-season fruit and vegetables from the garden, classic Roman dessert and delicious coffee.
Roman wine tastings with the vintners of both red and white wine varieties from the estate arrive on your table soon after.
After an extended lunch and several tastings, your private limousine driver will whisk you back to your hotel in good time for whatever your evening plans may be.
This experience takes place on a sprawling vineyard estate, famous in the region of Lazio for premium quality red and white wines, organic bio foods which promote good health and a healthy lifestyle, and for those of you who love the great outdoors.
This is a great experience for kids and families too, what with many activities and play areas for youngsters.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Castelli Romani Day Trip From Rome Including Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Private Tour: Castelli Romani Day Trip From Rome Including Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Customers who have not reached Italy's legal drinking age of 16 will not be served alcohol
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.