Private Tour: Cavtat And Dubrovnik Old Town
OverviewExplore the Adriatic coastal town of Cavtat as well as Dubrovniks UNESCO-listed Old Town on a half-day tour, led by a private guide. After discovering Dubrovnik Old Town seeing Sponza Palace, the Church of St Blaise and more enjoy a drive along the scenic coast to Cavtat. Stroll along its famous promenade and ambient streets while learning about the towns history, and then return to Dubrovnik.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourLeave your central Dubrovnik hotel and start your day with a walking tour of the Old Town. While Dubrovnik has countless things to see, most of its sights are clustered around the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site and, undoubtedly, the jewel in the citys crown. Admire the Franciscan monastery, home to a copy of Michelangelos famous La Piet sculpture and a pretty 14th-century cloister, and admire Sponza Palace where Croatias State Archives are held.
Other highlights include Orlandos Column, Rectors Palace and the elegant Church of St Blaise, named after Dubrovniks much-revered citys patron saint. In between photo stops, listen to your guides fun facts and anecdotes about Dubrovnik, hearing tales of its history, culture and people.
Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) and then drive down the coast to the small seaside town of Cavtat, enjoying a stop on the way to marvel at the dramatic coastal vistas. As you travel, chat with your private guide about the things that you want to see in the town.
After half an hour on the road, arrive in Cavtat and stretch your legs on a leisurely paced walk around town. Stroll down its palm tree-fringed promenade, and hear all about the towns fascinating history that dates back to the 6th century. Work your way around the tangle of cobbled streets, and gaze at Cavtats pretty brownstone houses, clad in wreathes of colorful foliage.
Enjoy a coffee (own expense) in one of the towns laid-back cafes, and then return to your minibus to loop back to Dubrovnik. Your tour then finishes with a hotel drop-off in central Dubrovnik.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Cavtat And Dubrovnik Old Town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Cavtat And Dubrovnik Old Town
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kotor Bay Small-Group Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Full-Day Tour of Montenegro from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Old Town Walking Tour
- Luxury Dining Experience from Dubrovnik: Boat Trip to Restaurant Villa Ruza Kolocep
- Private Speedboat or Yacht Tour to National Park Mljet Lakes from Dubrovnik
- Wifi Everywhere in Dubrovnik