Private Tour: Center City Amsterdam Red Light District And Coffee Shop Walking Tour
OverviewThis private 4-hour walking tour of Amsterdam gives you a complete unedited view of Amsterdam city and life. Step back in time and learn interesting facts about the city, it's history, Red Light District and Coffee Shop culture.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Meet your local guide in front of the St. Nicholas Church at 1pm to begin your afternoon exploration of the city's infamous Red Light District. Over the course of the half-day tour, discover the hidden history flowing through Amsterdams canals as you walk its cobblestone streets. With a private guide, look beyond the typical tourist hotspots and experience Amsterdam's liberal culture first-hand. Delve into a world where legal cannabis and prostitution exist next door to schools and churches, and learn from your knowledgable guide how Amsterdam's tolerant culture has evolved to encompass both sides of the spectrum. Pop into a coffee shop or two as you stroll past the Red Light District's erotic shops and theaters and get insider's tips on the best nightlife in the city. Ponder Amsterdam's checkered history as you learn about it origins as a dam on the Amstel River and wander by its medieval gate,before ending the tour around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Center City Amsterdam Red Light District And Coffee Shop Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Center City Amsterdam Red Light District And Coffee Shop Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children. Those aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some cant be visited from the inside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.