Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam Cenote, And Tequila Factory - Cancun
OverviewVisit two most famous archaeological sites in Yucatan: Ek Balam (translated from the Mayan language "black jaguar") and the "New 7th Wonder of the World" - Chichen Itza. Swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water, surrounded by exotic plants. In the second part of the tour you will visit to tequila fatory where you can see the production process and taste this wonderful drink. No crowds, no lines on your private prehistoric adventure.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will visit the famous archaeological site, lost in the jungle - Ek Balam (translated from the Mayan language "black jaguar"), where you will see the mysterious sculpture "angels" who guard the entrance to the "kingdom of the dead" in the form of the mouth of a rattlesnake. From the Preclassic until the Postclassic period, it was the seat of a Mayan kingdom. The site is noted for the preservation of the plaster on the tomb of Ukit-Kan-Lek-Tok, a king buried in the side of the largest pyramid.
Then you willvisit the "New 7th Wonder of the World", one of the last cities of mysteriously vanished Maya civilization - famous Chichen Itza. Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Temple of Warriors, and the world's largest golf ball Pok Ta Pok, the Temple of the Jaguars, the Observatory and other buildings of the city will appear before you and will amaze with its greatness. You will seeChichen Itzain the best timeto visit, when there are no crowds
Later you will swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water, surrounded by exotic plants and magical singing of wild birds. It's a natural pit, or sinkhole, resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater underneath. Especially associated with the Yucatn Peninsula of Mexico, cenotes were sometimes used by the ancient Maya for sacrificial offerings. Cenote water is often very clear, as the water comes from rain water filtering slowly through the ground, and therefore contains very little suspended particulate matter.
The culmination of the tourwill bevisiting of tequila fatory where you can see the tequilaproduction process and taste this wonderful drink.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam Cenote, And Tequila Factory
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transfer via an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam Cenote, And Tequila Factory
- Drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ek Balam Tour Including Cenote Maya Visit from Cancun
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from Cancun
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining